Need Directions? Visit our Contact page, please note our office is closed Mondays.
Homework for Group Classes!
Remember to practice only 10-15 min per session, 1-2 times per day. Heel with turns
- Heeling: No more pulling, sniffing while heeling. Every time you stop walking, they should sit (Pop up on the head, push down on their bottom)
- Heeling with turns (Right, Left, Right about, Left about, Turn into)-remember to walk straight!
- Start your Down Stays. Remember to start small and do circles.
***Remember do not correct unless you can follow through, and 0 Tolerance***
Practice 10-15 min per session, 1-2 times per day
- Continue practicing your down stays, start increasing, time, distance and distractions
- If they break the down, Long Dark Road
- Have fun with your dogs and try some obstacles on your walk-Remember, SAFETY is the number 1 rule!