Come visit our YouTube video!
**** To view our Youtube video, please click on this link The K-9 Clinic ****
****Saturday, September 27th All training classes are on as scheduled***
- Wednesday Night Class - September 24th, 2014 at 6:00pm-The Ledyard Company (Now called Performance Food Group, next to Simpkins Swim Center). Located at 1047 17th Avenue, Santa Cruz. Cost for this class is $25 (Members no charge). Please remember to check the day of class for any changes.
- Therapy Dog Program Class 3 Sunday, September 28th. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining.
- Questionable weather? Please call our recorder the morning of training at (831)684.0861 or check our website for the latest updates on training conditions.
Need Directions? Visit our Contact page, please note our office is closed Mondays.
Homework for Group Classes!
Basic Class and Puppy Imprinting Class:
Remember to practice only 10-15 min per session, 1-2 times per day.
- Heel to a sit: No more pulling, sniffing while heeling
- Everytime you stop, make your dog sit!
- Practice your Recalls. Remember to have a stranger hold on to your dog, run away and have your food ready. Turn around, Recall your dog, and back up as he/she is coming and target your food. Once they come, have them sit and praise your dog!
***Remember do not correct unless you can follow through, and 0 Tolerance***
Practice 10-15 min per session, 1-2 times per day
- Continue practicing your down stays, start increasing, time, distance and distractions
- If they break the down, Long Dark Road
- Have fun with your dogs and try some obstacles on your walk-Remember, SAFETY is the number 1 rule!