***ALL TRAINING IS ON SATURDAY, December 7th, 2013. Special Note: If you took Santa Photos, The K-9 Clinic will have a 5×7 photo for you to pick up today as a Holiday Gift from 10-11am! Any other Santa photos you ordered is not available or if you would like to order it will be available at the website provided down below.***
**Wednesday Night Class, December 4th, 2013 at 6:00pm-at The Ledyard Company (Now called Performance Food Group, next to Simpkins Swim Center). Located at 1047 17th Avenue, Santa Cruz. Bring your flashlight and dress warmly. Cost is $25.**
Need Directions? Visit our Contact page, please note our office is closed Mondays.
Homework for Group Classes!
Remember to practice only 10-15 min per session, 1-2 times per day. Heel with turns
- Heeling: No more pulling, sniffing while heeling. Every time you stop walking, they should sit (Pop up on the head, push down on their bottom)
- Heeling with turns (Right, Left, Right about, Left about, Turn into)-remember to walk straight!
- Start your Down Stays. Remember to start small and do circles.
***Remember do not correct unless you can follow through, and 0 Tolerance***
Practice 10-15 min per session, 1-2 times per day
- Continue practicing your down stays, start increasing, time, distance and distractions
- If they break the down, Long Dark Road
- Have fun with your dogs and try some obstacles on your walk-Remember, SAFETY is the number 1 rule!