*** Come join us for our Annual K-9 Clinic Barbecue – August 2nd, 2014 at 6:00pm!!! This is a fun event for our clients (Dogs stay home! No furry 4-legged animals allowed ). We will provide the main course, please feel free to bring a side dish or dessert to share with everyone (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org what you would like to bring to share). RSVP at email@example.com or (831)684.0861. ***
Need Directions? Visit our Contact page, please note our office is closed Mondays.
Homework for Group Classes!
Basic Class and Puppy Imprinting Class:
Remember to practice only 10-15 min per session, 1-2 times per day.
- Heel to a sit: No more pulling, sniffing while heeling
- Everytime you stop, make your dog sit!
***Remember do not correct unless you can follow through, and 0 Tolerance***
Practice 10-15 min per session, 1-2 times per day
- Continue practicing your down stays, start increasing, time, distance and distractions
- If they break the down, Long Dark Road
- Have fun with your dogs and try some obstacles on your walk-Remember, SAFETY is the number 1 rule!