The K-9 Clinic offers a variety of dog training classes and clinics, featuring obedience, agility, search and more. We make dog obedience training fun for you and your dog! Check out the variety of classes, specialty training programs and certifications we offer.
Wednesday Night Class – April 23rd, 2014 at The K-9 Clinic at 6:00pm. Cost for this class is $25 (Members no charge).
Trim and Train! Thursday, May 1st, 2014 at 6:00pm. A fun fitness class for both you and your dog. Cost is $25 (Members $20)
New Obedience Classes start Saturday, May 17th, 2014. Please view our calendar for class times. If you would like to sign up for class, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (831)684.0861. Please be sure to call if there is questionable weather!
Visit our Breeding page for our current available dogs!
Questionable weather? Please call our recorder the morning of training at (831)684.0861 or check our website for the latest updates on training conditions.
Need Directions? Visit our Contact page, please note our office is closed Mondays.
Homework for Group Classes!
Remember to practice only 10-15 min per session, 1-2 times per day. Heel with turns
- Heeling: No more pulling, sniffing while heeling. Every time you stop walking, they should sit (Pop up on the head, push down on their bottom)
- Heeling with turns (Right, Left, Right about, Left about, Turn into)-remember to walk straight!
- Start your Down Stays. Remember to start small and do circles.
***Remember do not correct unless you can follow through, and 0 Tolerance***
Practice 10-15 min per session, 1-2 times per day
- Continue practicing your down stays, start increasing, time, distance and distractions
- If they break the down, Long Dark Road
- Have fun with your dogs and try some obstacles on your walk-Remember, SAFETY is the number 1 rule!