Welcome to The K-9 Clinic!
Come visit our YouTube video!
**** To view our Youtube video, please click on this link The K-9 Clinic ****
- Wednesday Night Class - August 27th, 2014 at The K-9 Clinic at 6:00pm. Cost for this class is $25 (Members no charge).
- Carmel Beach Class - Sunday , September 7th, 2014 at 10:00am! This is a fun class open to Intermediate to Advanced level dogs. Meet at the end of Ocean Street. Cost is $35 (Members $25)
- Therapy Dog Program starts Sunday, September 14th at 10:00am. Meet at The K-9 Clinic. Please email us at email@example.com if you are interested.
- Questionable weather? Please call our recorder the morning of training at (831)684.0861 or check our website for the latest updates on training conditions.
Need Directions? Visit our Contact page, please note our office is closed Mondays.
Homework for Group Classes!
Basic Class and Puppy Imprinting Class:
Remember to practice only 10-15 min per session, 1-2 times per day.
- Heel to a sit: No more pulling, sniffing while heeling
- Everytime you stop, make your dog sit!
- Practice your Recalls. Remember to have a stranger hold on to your dog, run away and have your food ready. Turn around, Recall your dog, and back up as he/she is coming and target your food. Once they come, have them sit and praise your dog!
***Remember do not correct unless you can follow through, and 0 Tolerance***
Practice 10-15 min per session, 1-2 times per day
- Continue practicing your down stays, start increasing, time, distance and distractions
- If they break the down, Long Dark Road
- Have fun with your dogs and try some obstacles on your walk-Remember, SAFETY is the number 1 rule!