Welcome to The K-9 Clinic!
Come visit our YouTube video!
**** To view our Youtube video, please click on this link The K-9 Clinic ****
***YOU”RE INVITED!!! Annual K-9 Clinic Client Appreciation Barbecue, Saturday, August 29th, 2015 at 6:00pm. Everyone welcome! Please RSVP to email@example.com No dogs, people only Please let us know if you would like to bring a side dish or dessert to share!
- Wednesday Night Class at the K-9 clinic -August 26th, 2015 at 6:00pm-The K-9 Clinic Cost for this class is $25 (Members no charge). Please remember to check the day of class for any changes.
- New Obedience Classes start Saturday, September 19th, 2015. Please view our calendar for class times. If you would like to sign up for class, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org call (831)684.0861. Please be sure to call if there is questionable weather!
- Annual K-9 Clinic Barbecue-Saturday, August 29th, 2015 at 6:00pm! Everyone welcome (no dogs, just people). Please RSVP to email@example.com. Please let us know if you would like to bring a side dish or dessert!. Look forward to seeing you all there!
- Questionable weather? Please call our recorder the morning of training at (831)684.0861 or check our website for the latest updates on training conditions.
Need Directions? Visit our Contact page, please note our office is closed Mondays.
Homework for Group Classes!
Basic Class and Puppy Imprinting Class:
Remember to practice only 10-15 min per session, 1-2 times per day.
- Heel to a sit: No more pulling, sniffing while heeling
- Everytime you stop, make your dog sit!
- Sit to A Down. Start with small circles around your dog and gradually increase the size of the circle. Try circling the other direction as well.
- Recalls with a Stranger: Have someone hold onto your leash, remember to feed and then run away. Turn around and Recall your dog with his/her name and the command. Back up as he/she is approaching. Have them sit and then feed them and praise simultaneously
***Remember do not correct unless you can follow through, and 0 Tolerance***
Practice 10-15 min per session, 1-2 times per day
- Continue practicing your down stays, start increasing, time, distance and distractions
- If they break the down, Long Dark Road
- Have fun with your dogs and try some obstacles on your walk-Remember, SAFETY is the number 1 rule!